"The Classic" CL600M tenor-scale ukulele with machine heads. A quality, performance-proven tenor ukulele with tone and playability comparable to many more expensive models.
- Deluxe 14:1 ratio machine heads
- Superior natural grained laminated hardwood body
- Hand-crafted and hand-polished glued wooden bridge with two screws for extra-strong mounting
- Continuous seam plus lateral bracing for durability
- Deluxe hardwood fingerboard with precision frets
- Inlaid pearloid fret markers on the fingerboard plus corresponding neck side dots for easy reference while playing
- Scale Length: 17" (43cm), overall length: 26" (66cm), width 9.25" (23.5cm), depth 3.5" (9cm)
NOTE: All of our ukuleles are inspected and set-up before shipping. There are three different ukulele tunings available; please indicate your choice by clicking on a radio button, above. For a full explanation of the tuning options and to hear the differences, CLICK HERE.